Production Scheduler (Direct Hire)
Located in West Chester, PA
Salary: $70,000 (Salary) DOE
Production Scheduler (Direct Hire) – $70,000 (salary) DOE
A West Chester company is searching for a Production Scheduler that will be responsible for establishing, reviewing, and maintaining the master production schedule in alignment with the Sales, Inventory, and Operations (SIOP) consensus plan. Must establishing the schedule that will involve working closely with operations leaders, material planners, production control planners, and others to coordinate manufacturing plans that achieve the company objectives relative to customer service, efficient resource/capacity utilization and inventory investment. The master scheduler will be responsible for analyzing scenarios that balance demand and supply while optimizing inventory and minimizing the impact of demand volatility.
- Translate the monthly SIOP consensus plan by product family to a detailed weekly production schedule with a 12-18 month planning horizon into the ERP for weekly MRP generation
- Incorporate inter-company demand and backlog into SIOP supply planning process to ensure capacity and resources are available to meet demand requirements.
- Monitor and drive resolution of MRP processing errors.
- Support customer service with exception request analysis and expediting resolution.
What we look for in Production Scheduler:
- BS/BA degree in business or engineering discipline preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in analyzing data relating to product forecasting, master scheduling, or shipment forecasting.
- Experience with rate-based or flow line (non-MRP) and job shop manufacturing environments.
- Experience in operations, inventory management, MRP and lean manufacturing processes.
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positions
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Pennsylvania, and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Chester County (Main Line)
215 Lancaster Avenue
Malvern, PA 19355