Material Planning Manager
Located in West Chester, PA
Salary: $100,000 (Salary) DOE
Material Planning Manager (Direct Hire) – $100,000 (Salary) DOE
A West Chester company is searching for a Material Planning Manager that will lead a team of Material Planners, with the responsibility of planning and scheduling the delivery of material from suppliers. This team is responsible to monitor the flows of buy items, guarantee availability of components in order to avoid material shortages and production downtime, as well as to manage inventory levels to meet our customer service and inventory targets.
- Manages material planning activity to ensure timely delivery of material to support production operations
- Serve as an escalation point with Material Planners when Planners are not able to resolve issues effectively
- Ensure that Planning Team is trained and effectively utilizing ERP tools
- Ensure that Planning Team is utilizing IR Standard Work
- Perform timely, cost-conscious procurement of production/inventory/MRO items.
- Receive and analyze requisitions to determine quantity, specifications and delivery requirements.
- From approved supplier list, recommend and select suppliers to fulfill scheduled plant deliveries.
- On-boarding of new selected suppliers relative to material planning.
What we look for in Production Scheduler:
- BA/BS degree or 5+ years minimum planner/buyer manufacturing experience.
- APICS (CPIM) certification preferred
- Considerable knowledge of industry related supply base.
- Skilled in production and supplier scheduling.
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positions
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Pennsylvania, and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Chester County (Main Line)
215 Lancaster Avenue
Malvern, PA 19355