Body Technician/ Paint Process Technician
Located in Cantonment, FL
Local company looking for people with either previous experience or that have just completed auto body school. Pay is $17-30+ depending on experience.
- Proficient in high level blocking of body filler, sanding, and primer application.
- Light body repair to newly manufactured aftermarket body panels.
- Remove and install aftermarket body panels (doors, hood, tailgate etc.).
- Experience in stripping, straightening, along with accurately gapping body panels.
- Experience in short/long blocking, and application of body fillers.
- Understanding the taping/masking process to protect adjacent panels of overspray.
- Efficient and cost-effective manner when using all materials to maintain company standards.
- Assisting other technicians in the completion of their prepping procedures when needed to keep the line moving and meet deadlines.
- Assisting painting team with everyday duties including lifting, preparing, sanding, taping, masking & cleaning of vehicles prior to being moved into the booth.
- Fulfill all paint preparation processes for vehicles according to work order.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and efficiently organized workstation.
Typically Monday through Friday 7am to 6pm. They do not work weekends unless we are very behind.
Express Office: Pensacola
7100 Plantation Road
Pensacola, FL 32504