Experienced Production Worker
Located in Port Coquitlam Central, BC
Currently hiring a production worker for a label manufacturing company.
The new team member will be responsible for the efficient operation of die cutting press. The successful candidate must have machine operating experience with a keen desire and ability to problem solving and be able to communicate well in the course of their work.
· Monday- Friday schedule
· Morning Shifts
· On-site training
· Healthy and safe work environment
· Health and Dental care
· Disability insurance
· Life insurance
· Prepare material for production according to production schedule
· Mount and set cutting dies as required
· Perform safe set-up, and operation of equipment
· Ensure on-time, high quality and high quantity production.
· Ensure the control and quality of the label rolls
· Work safely, abide by and promote established safety policies and procedures. Identify any unsafe conditions.
Skills and Qualifications
· Self motivated, quality conscientious, and team player
· Mechanically inclined
· Strong Manual Dexterity,
· Experience in a printing industry or a production area
· Punctual, consistent, productive as well as efficient
· Ability to work in team
· Ability to work overtime as required
Job Type: Full-time and permanent
Day: Monday to Thursday (5.30 a.m to 3.30 p.m.)
Express Office: Coquitlam
103-2973 Glen Drive
Coquitlam, BC V3B 2P7