Assembler | HUTCHINSON
Located in Hutchinson, KS
Assembler – $15.00/HR
You Don't Want to Miss This!
A local Hutchinson company is searching for an Assembler who will have core responsibilities in:
- Assembling fabricated parts such as walkways
- Use hand and power tools, and machines to assemble parts and examine connections for correct fit
- Very active position that requires standing, walking, and bending during each shift
You will work directly with other warehouse staff for reciprocal production goals. With room to grow, it’s relevant to point out that they do tend to promote from within, and offer some seasonal overtime hours. Work as an Assembler with us, and we'll offer you a defined career path.
Assembler job highlights:
- Hands on work
- Assembling fabricated parts
- Use of hand tools and machines
What we look for in an Assembler:
- Strong hand-eye coordination
- Attention to Detail
- Previous Assembly experience required
- Quick and efficient
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Rachel is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
Need more information about this Assembler job?
Contact Rachel , our Staffing Consultant at (620) 259-8990, or by email Rachel.Wiens@expresspros.com. Please add “Assembler” to the subject line of your email.
Express Office: Hutchinson
25 West 2nd
Hutchinson, KS 67501