Brake Press Operator
Located in Dexter, MI
Salary: $18.00 hourly
An attachments company in Dexter, MI, is looking for a 1st shift Brake Press Operator
What you’ll be doing as a Brake Press Operator
- Load and unload materials, parts, or products manually or by forklift onto/from pallets, skids, or trucks
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to sequence
- Set-up and operate heavy duty brake press to bend, form, and straighten metal plates and metal extrusions according to specifications
- Record amount of materials or items received or distributed
- Clean lint, dust, oil, and grease from machines and overhead pipes using brushes, air hoses, or a steam cleaner; also clean screens and filters
What you’ll need to succeed as a Brake Press Operator
- 6+ months of related experience or training in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience using a brake press
- Must be able to read blueprints
- HS diploma or equivalent preferred
Additional information for the Brake Press Operator
- $18.00 hourly
- Monday – Thursday, 4:00am – 2:30pm
- Mandatory overtime on Fridays when scheduled
- Dexter, MI 48130
Quick Apply Here
For more information on this position, call/text us at 734-929-5093 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Michigan, and Ann Arbor, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Michigan, and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Ann Arbor
6360 Jackson Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103