Skilled Shop Technician
Located in Port Coquitlam Central, BC
Currently interviewing for a Port Coquitlam based company that has a need for a skilled worker with mechanical and technical experience to join their company.
We’re interviewing candidates who are familiar with safe work procedures, shipping/receiving, pipe/valve assembly and/or mechanical services.
This company designs, builds, supplies and services stormwater and wastewater pump stations throughout Western Canada
Wage offered: $30/hour year-end bonuses.
Permanent and fulltime
• Service calls: preventative maintenance, installations, troubleshooting and equipment start-ups
• Shipping and Receiving
• Forklift operation
• Assembly of orders to customer specifications
• Understanding of technical equipment (pump, controls, valves, etc.)
• Engineering drawing interpretation
• Pipe fabrication and fitting
• Metal and fiberglass fabrication
• Some office administration required
Skills and Attributes
• Team-focused, positive, and motivated attitude – attitude is everything!
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong communication skills
• Clean and organized
• Safety and customer service mindset
• Some familiarity with electrical and plumbing systems
• Experience with power and pneumatic tools
• Forklift experience
• Excellent attendance record
• Must be in great physical condition
• At least 2 years of related experience
Candidates must have basic computer skills, a valid driver’s license, and a minimum of a high school education. Training and related certifications will be provided.
Please apply by submitting your resume.
Express Office: Coquitlam
103-2973 Glen Drive
Coquitlam, BC V3B 2P7