Assembler/Tester | HAYS
Located in Hays, KS
Assembler/Tester – $13.00/HR
You Don't Want to Miss This!
A local Hays company is searching for an Assembler/Tester who will have core responsibilities in:
- Reading and comprehending instructions and following established procedures.
- Taking precision measurements to ensure flawless fit of components.
- Collecting all material and equipment needed to begin the process.
You will work directly with other warehouse staff for reciprocal production goals. With room to grow, it’s relevant to point out that they do tend to promote from within, and offer some seasonal overtime hours. Work as an Assembler with us, and we'll offer you a defined career path.
Assembler/Tester job highlights:
- Hands on work
- Assembling parts on invoice from start to finish according to Client specifications
- Testing hydraulic components in accordance with specifications in a safe and productive manner
What we look for in an Assembler/Tester:
- Strong hand-eye coordination
- Attention to Detail
- Related work experience
- Quick and efficient
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Becca is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
1008 E 17th St.
Hays, KS 67601
Need more information about this Assembler job?
Contact Becca, our Staffing Consultant at (785) 621-6370, or by email Rebecca.Long@expresspros.com. Please add “Assembler/Tester” to the subject line of your email.
Express Office: Hutchinson
25 West 2nd
Hutchinson, KS 67501