Located in Cheyenne, WY
Salary: $33.00-$35.00hr DOE
Express Employment is recruiting a Maintenance Mechanic in Cheyenne, WY. As a Maintenance Mechanic, you will perform repairs as needed, maintain machines, and upgrade/install new equipment.
Pay: $33.00 - $35.00/hr. DOE
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure machinery and production equipment are operational
- Troubleshoot issues with all plant machinery, including conveyors, electrical, controls, and all production equipment.
- Provide continuous improvement of the production facility to plan and execute improvement projects.
- Assess and order parts needed for repairs
- Maintain accurate reports detailing issues, causes, and solutions.
- Keep the work area organized and clean
- Maintain inventory records and order stock parts
- Electrical and controls experience a plus (PLC, VFD, etc.)
- Ability to operate machinery and any other equipment required to perform duties
- Strong mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with chain and belt conveyor components
- Welding experience would be beneficial but not required
- Forklift and heavy equipment knowledge
- Supply your own basic tools and be portable throughout the plant
- Ability to work overtime and weekends if necessary
- Lifting to 100 lbs
At Express Employment Professionals, we have placed people in great jobs in Cheyenne! These are permanent, full-time positions. Apply today, and we will get you in for an interview. Let Express Employment do the legwork for you! NEVER A FEE TO THE JOB SEEKER!
EASY WAYS TO APPLY – Your Choice!
- Download the new ExpressJobs App on the App Store or Google Play
- Complete an online application at www.expresspros.com – submit it to the Cheyenne location.
- Call or visit our office: 307-632-0567. 2205 E. Pershing Blvd.
- Email Resumes to email@example.com
Express Office: Cheyenne
2205 East Pershing Boulevard
Cheyenne, WY 82001