Senior Project Manager
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits!
One of Bend’s fastest growing companies is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team!
What You Get to Do!
Facilitates and guides various internal and client-facing efforts. Interacts extensively with R&D, Quality Control, Operations, Quality Assurance, and the client to coordinate a cross functional team tasked with achieving critical project milestones within the client’s stated timeline.
- Manages 5-8 projects simultaneously throughout the entirety of their program lifecycle
- Serves as primary interface between the client and the internal project team. Facilitates information flow between internal teams and clients for materials, shipments, documents, project updates, meeting agendas, and timelines
- Owns the overall project timeline, schedule, and resource planning. Ensures internal teams are well informed on project timelines and goals, helps facilitate information transfer within internal teams
- Maintains consistent and accurate communication with the client via regularly scheduled and ad-hoc updates
- Prepares internal teams and clients for upcoming project needs or internal team project transfers
- Communicates project execution to the client and schedules regular meetings, both internal and external, to review the execution of each project phase with the technical team.
- Onboards projects into our QADC system, works closely on a regular basis with QC and QA to ensure cGMP quality compliance throughout project lifespan
- Oversees and influences across departments to coordinate program support as needed
- Manages timeline, budget forecasting, resource planning, project meetings, document tracking, and owns the overall project progress. Communicates risk internally and externally. Ensures project milestones are communicated and met
- Maintains accurate revenue projections and manages invoicing for individual client milestones
- Acts as primary point of contact for external resources and client queries
- Participates in travel to client sites for face-to-face meetings and business development activities.
- Oversees, coordinates, and tracks shipments of all project/client materials
- Help with the creation of new systems to drive process improvements
- Contributes to onboarding and training of Project Coordinators and Project Managers, acts as a role model within the department.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree, in chemistry, biology, engineering, materials science, physics or closely related field
- Three or more years of Project Management experience
- Highly developed communication and writing skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional teamwork, collaboration, conflict management skills and adaptability to change
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
- Passion for the work you do and the team you do it with!
To Apply: For confidential consideration please submit resume to email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702