IT Site Lead
Located in Bend, OR
Great opportunity with one of Central Oregon’s leading global employers!
What You Get to Do!
The Site IT lead is responsible for effective collaboration between IT and the business functions at the locations under his assignment. Ensure adequate, reliable and consistent IT services are delivered at the sites Act as a key contact & escalation point towards site business leadership team for any IT related matters. The person in this position will understand and support the site business leadership team objectives and align those with Lonza ’s technology roadmaps and partner with OT team at the site to ensure site IT operations run smoothly without any disruption to business. They should be able to prioritize site IT demands in collaboration with regional applications and infrastructure teams; as per agreed governance process and co-work with Regional IT Security Officer to ensure IT security compliance.
- Accountable for the IT services at the site - Liaise with IT service delivery organization and Center of Excellence (CoE) leads to ensure IT service is delivered as per SLA to the site and continuous optimizing the site IT service efficiency.
- SPOC between local stakeholders and remaining IT organization – Single Point Of Contact for any IT related topics at the site, Stakeholder facing role, establishment and management of expectations
- Gather input on site specific requirements - Capture and formalize site specific requirements that are beyond standard global IT service and organize service get adjusted to meet site requirements
- Ensure IT service SLAs meet site requirements – Review adherence to SLA by IT service delivery teams (systems availability, delivery of support, …) and provide visibility to site leadership team on SLA performance, gaps, remediation actions taken
- Ensure site follow defined IT processes and policies – As representative of IT at the site, ensure that site leadership team take the required actions to ensure employees at the site adhere to established IT processes and comply with IT policies
- Ensure site IT security compliance with global standard – co-work with regional IT security officer to reduce vulnerability. Promote the IT security awareness on the site.
- Coordinate demand for IT/OT services – capture specific demand for IT and OT services, plan and coordinate activities for delivery of required IT and OT services
- Technical Disaster Recovery – Responsible for development and periodic testing of the technical disaster recovery plan for the site. Responsibilities in this area also include periodic plan refreshes as changes occur in the business or IT service provisioning landscape
- Infrastructure Life Cycle Management – Responsible for life cycle management of IT infrastructure required for business operations conducted at the site. The process includes maintaining an inventory of IT assets and managing risks associated with aging components. A critical part of this process is developing and sponsoring annual capital projects for equipment requiring upgrades.
- Applications Repository Management – Ensure local applications are reported and maintained in IT Applications repository database
- Internal and Regulatory Audit – Prepare and represent the site as the IT lead on regulatory inspections and audits. In the event of audit findings prepare remediation plan to address those findings.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Technology as a minimum requirement.
- Highly experienced in IT Management, Application, and Infrastructure.
- Strong customer service ethic
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and quickly resolve issues
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective prioritization and project management skills
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions in the moment
- Strong team leadership skills
- Working knowledge of IT architecture, IT security, ITIL and IT governance
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702