Located in Jacksonville, NC
Express Employment Professionals is now seeking Assemblers for our client in Jacksonville. Pay will be $12.03 to $13.23 an hour depending on the department.
Monday through Thursday; 5:30 to 3:30pm or 3:30pm-2am; Every other Friday may be required if needed.
Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Assemble a limited variety of products or sub-assemblies of small, light to average-weight parts following standard procedures
- Assemble and fit parts to close tolerances
- Requires aligning, fitting, and adjusting parts to meet the operating requirements of the unit
- Use of hand and or power tools
- May perform incidental electrical, and mechanical connections assembly
- Refers to drawings, diagrams, or blueprints as guides for performing assembly tasks
- Packages finished product
- Other general assembly and material handling tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
- Ability to read and write, ability to comprehend and follow work, quality, and safety instructions
- Adequate dexterity to reach acceptable levels of efficiency
- Mechanical skills, ability to use hand and power tools
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds repeatedly
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Must have no disciplinary action records for any reason at or above the written warning level within the previous twelve months
- Ability to comprehend and follow work, quality, and safety instructions
461 Western Blvd. Suite 118 Jacksonville, NC 28546
Give us a call at 910-355-0060.
Our Employment Specialists are eager to serve you. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
Walk-ins are welcomed! Express Employment Professionals can help you find a job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities!
If you have applied with us previously or are in our system, you can just call the office. We look forward to updating your profile and phone number!
Express Office: Jacksonville
461 Western Boulevard
Jacksonville, NC 28546