Located in Swannanoa, NC
We're seeking an experienced production planner for a technology manufacturer in Western North Carolina.
Direct Hire Opportunity. $50,000/year to $60,000/year depending on experience.
In this role, you''ll provide production scheduling and materials planning for the local facility.
There are 3 key areas of responsibilities:
I. Performs specific job responsibilities:
• Coordinates the daily priorities between production, sales, and inventory control.
• Comply with and maintain corporate lead time objectives.
• Responsible for maintaining safety stock levels in the MRP system.
• Assist with setting safety stock levels, as directed by manager.
• Analyze and identify component, sub-assembly, and finished good stock levels.
• Generate work orders for the production floor.
• Review all BOM’s and drawings for accuracy prior to the release to production.
II. Promotes service excellence and quality.
III. Champions the organization''s vision and values
The position requires excellent computer skills and experience using software packages that include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and an ERP system. Ability to plan, layout, and execute complex work programs, functions, and operations to ensure quality. Pays close attention to detail with the ability to plan and schedule material requirements and production accurately, and to recognize, document, and help resolve problems.
Ideal candidate will have relevant education and/or 5 years'' experience in manufacturing and materials/production planning.
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803