Located in Utica, NY
Human Resources Assistant $25-$28/hr
Provides administrative support to the Human Resources Manager on all personnel matters always maintaining professional composure and handling all matters with confidentiality, and confidence. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Provides answers to employee requests and questions.
- Assists with annual benefit enrollment, health & wellness activities, fund raisers for company and employee events and meetings
- Assists with all training duties
- Assists with payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
- Assists HR Manager with various projects
- Interviews and assists with temporary and hourly personnel placement and activity.
- Performs HRIS data entry and personnel file maintenance in various HR systems.
- Assists employees and supervisors with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
- Assists with new-employee orientations/onboarding.
- Maintains confidential personnel files and personnel actions.
- Prepares job postings, assists with recruitment efforts.
- Assists with various EHS, CORE administration and activities.
- Excellent Communication- both written and oral, ability to present
- Critical Evaluation.
- Excellent interpersonal Skills.
- Highly organized with planning skills
- Ethical Practice, problem solving, adaptability.
- Computer literacy- Proficient in PPT, Excel, presentations, training
Required Education and Experience
Minimum of a 2 year degree–prefer 4 year degree in related field. Previous HR experience of at least 3-5 years preferred. Organized professional with excellent computer skills required.
Drug screen and background check prior to hire. Please submit your resume to this posting. You can also visit us online at www.expressmohawkvalley.com
to complete our application or contact our office at 315-790-5723 with any questions. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Express Office: Utica/Rome
The Landmarc Building
118 Columbia Street, Suite 103
Utica, NY 13502