Front Desk Coordinator
Located in Spokane, WA
Salary: $18.09/hr + $500 Sign-On Bonus
Supportive Housing Care Coordinator
$18.09 / hr + $500 Sign on Bonus
The Front Desk Coordinator position provides the “Welcome” for all Catholic Charities Eastern Washington programs and departments. Primary responsibilities include telephone reception, accurate response to general and specific questions, appropriate referrals to CCEW programs and community partners, and greeting clients, guests and the general public as they enter the Family Services Center. This position is a frontline position for those seeking services from CCEW and the Coordinator is key to maintaining a welcome, safe and helpful first encounter for all. Additional responsibilities include a range of light clerical duties as assigned.
Why You’ll Love This Job:
- Work for a well known non-profit
- Help people in need
- Team-oriented position!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Serve as building receptionist, providing information and referral assistance to the general public, including volunteers, service recipients and CCEW staff members
- Answer phones, transfer calls, take messages, review phone messages during agency closures and return phone calls
- Maintain situational awareness, balancing in-person visitors, telephone calls, staff, volunteers, and others in and around the first floor
- Maintain the CCFSC access database including creating passes and updating the database; activate and deactivate key fobs, issue keys for employees, Board members and volunteers as appropriate
- Use appropriate administrative, fiscal, physical, and technical safeguards to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and security of CCEW client protected health information (PHI), per regulations outlined in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
- Will regularly utilize all forms of communication (email, text, phone, etc.) and database practices necessary for this position and as directed by supervisor
- Must have a High School Diploma or a General Education Degree
- Minimum one year experience in human/social services, and/or affordable housing services
- Strong preference given for experience in a fast-paced, client facing position along with general office experience and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proof of COVID Vaccination
MORE WAYS TO APPLY!
- Call our office at 509-747-6011 for a phone interview today!
- Download the ExpressJobs App and apply directly from your mobile device.
- Complete an online application at www.expresspros.com - submit it to the Spokane, WA location
Express Employment Pros can help you find the type of job that is a suitable fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support! We're locally owned and operated with the support and stability of an international headquarters with four decades of staffing and HR expertise. It's the best of both worlds - small business flexibility, big company resources. We are ISO certified and follow all government guidelines. For a list of many of our open positions please visit: Express Spokane Job Openings
Express Office: Spokane
331 West Main
Spokane, WA 99201