We count on our customer service department to interact professionally with our valued customers when they have questions or concerns. We’re looking for a highly skilled customer service representative to join our team, managing inbound and outbound phone calls, email requests, and face to face interaction with a friendly, helpful approach. The ideal candidate is a quick learner who can think on their feet and resolve any issues that come up with our customer-first business mentality. He or she is also experienced with sales, as the opportunity to promote company products and services may arise. The most successful representatives have the communication and interpersonal skills needed to provide support, answer questions, and resolve issues in an efficient manner. Serving as the voice and face of our company, he or she will be integral to reinforcing our reputation for exceptional customer service.
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities:
- Manage a large volume of inbound and outbound calls, emails, and chats with knowledge and efficiency
- Identify and address customer needs with a goal of complete satisfaction
- Provide expert answers to questions about products, pricing, and availability, while presenting the value of our portfolio of products to customers
- Meet customer service department sales targets, generating sales leads when opportunities arise
- Follow company communications guidelines and procedures under minimal supervision
- Recommend improvements to processes for improved company efficiency
- Build expert and dynamic knowledge of company products and services
- Research information using available resources to satisfy customer inquiries
- Build rapport with customers by engaging with them in an inviting, friendly, and professional manner, to deliver exceptional experiences nurture lasting relationships
- Respond quickly, professionally, and accurately to all customer inquiries regarding quotes, orders, status requests, complaints, product returns, and warranties
- Meet daily personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets by recommending and explaining benefits of additional company services, and seizing opportunities to sell products and services whenever possible
- Maintain daily recordings, and log and document issues and resolutions in an electronic database for sales and executive management teams to review
Skills and Qualifications:
- Successful experience in a corporate environment
- Strong communication skills, including active listening and clear articulation
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate tactifully
- Ability to multitask, manage time, and prioritize
- Able to work individually and as a team
Hiring for the following:
Customer Service Representatives for a Call Center.
Customer Service Representatives for a Distribution Center.
Customer Service Representatives for a Manufacturing Setting.
Pervious experience working in Amazon's Corporate office is a plus!
Benefits and Perks:
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Referral program
- Gym Memberships
- Wellness Rooms
- Maternity Leave/Paternity Leave
- Paid Lunches
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Company Outings
- Overtime after 8 hours worked in 1 day (select companies)
- Unlimited overtime opportunities
- Room to grow within the company
- Good Attendance Incentives
- Performance Bonuses
One Interview with Express = Endless Job Opportunities!
Express Employment Professionals puts people to work in all types of jobs. When you work with Express, you build a relationship with a team of employment professionals in your community who have, in turn, built personal relationships with the businesses that are hiring. Whether you're building a new career or looking for a short-term job to supplement your income, we offer the flexibility to work the way you want, and you'll never pay a fee to Express for our services and support.
Take the first step toward your success. Connect now with an Express office in your area!
P.S. Just apply, we are really nice people!