Located in Spokane, WA
Salary: $20.10 / hr
Supportive Housing Care Coordinator
This position is responsible for managing accounts receivable and accounts payable for the finance department. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
Why You’ll Love This Job:
- Work for a well known non-profit
- Help people in need
- Team-oriented position!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provides training, guidance, and support in process improvements to Accounting Specialists under the guidance of the Sr. Accountant and Director
- Maintains legal entity organization charts, fixed asset schedules, debt schedules, waterfall calculations and reconciliations for their portfolio
- Prepares annual property tax exemption declaration reports and submits to Department of Revenue. Collaborates with Property Management and Compliance to dispute property tax exemption determinations as needed
- Uses appropriate administrative, fiscal, physical, and technical safeguards to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and security of CCEW client protected health information (PHI), per regulations outlined in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
- Prepares monthly reporting within the operating models for their portfolio. Operating model to include monthly financial statements, score cards, board defined KPI’s and cash positions
- B.S. in accounting, finance, business administration and/or a combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Knowledge and experience with computerized general ledger accounting software and office productivity software including spreadsheets and word processing
- Proof of COVID Vaccination
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and complex Electronic Accounting software. Knowledge of data querying, Trello Board and similar software strongly preferred. MIP Fund Accounting preferred
MORE WAYS TO APPLY!
- Call our office at 509-747-6011 for a phone interview today!
- Download the ExpressJobs App and apply directly from your mobile device.
- Complete an online application at www.expresspros.com - submit it to the Spokane, WA location
Express Employment Pros can help you find the type of job that is a suitable fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support! We're locally owned and operated with the support and stability of an international headquarters with four decades of staffing and HR expertise. It's the best of both worlds - small business flexibility, big company resources. We are ISO certified and follow all government guidelines. For a list of many of our open positions please visit: Express Spokane Job Openings
Express Office: Spokane
331 West Main
Spokane, WA 99201