Lead Maintenance Technician - $1K Sign-On Bonus
Located in Spokane, WA
Salary: $21.53/hr + $1K Sign-On Bonus
Lead Maintenance Technician
$21.53/hr + $1K Sign-On Bonus
This position is responsible for maintaining the entire property and surrounding campus in a safe, attractive, comfortable condition and assist in other types of maintenance when necessary.
Why You’ll Love This Job:
- Work for a well known non-profit
- Help people in need
- Team-oriented position!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Oversee the maintenance of both the interior and exterior of the House of Charity Campus daily, to provide clean and acceptable facility and curb appeal at all times
- Become familiar with all equipment operation, maintenance requirements, implied warranties and manufacturer's recommendations for properly maintaining equipment
- Uses appropriate administrative, fiscal, physical, and technical safeguards to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and security of CCEW client protected health information (PHI), per regulations outlined in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
- Supervise proper preventative maintenance and repairs of all HOC equipment and systems, including kitchen and laundry appliances, and other facility mechanical equipment, collaborating with partner programs as needed
- As a mandated reporter, follows all procedures outlined in agency policies and procedures to report to the proper agency when there is suspicion and/or confirmation that a child or adult has been a victim of abuse or neglect
- High School Diploma or a General Education Degree
- Experience performing maintenance / janitorial duties
- Demonstrated ability in one or more building repair areas; plumbing, drywall, electrical, HVAC etc
MORE WAYS TO APPLY!
- Call our office at 509-747-6011 for a phone interview today!
- Download the ExpressJobs App and apply directly from your mobile device.
- Complete an online application at www.expresspros.com - submit it to the Spokane, WA location
Express Employment Pros can help you find the type of job that is a suitable fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support! We're locally owned and operated with the support and stability of an international headquarters with four decades of staffing and HR expertise. It's the best of both worlds - small business flexibility, big company resources. We are ISO certified and follow all government guidelines. For a list of many of our open positions please visit: Express Spokane Job Openings
Express Office: Spokane
331 West Main
Spokane, WA 99201