Janitor - $500 Sign-On Bonus
Located in Spokane, WA
Salary: $18.09/hr + $500 Sign-On Bonus
$18.09/hr + $500 Sign-On Bonus
Why You’ll Love This Job:
- Work for a well known non-profit
- Help people in need
- Team-oriented position!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Daily cleaning duties may include all areas of the shelter day rooms, dining room, public and staff restrooms, water fountains and medical clinic as follows: cleaning and sanitizing, trash removal, recycling, laundering, sweeping and mopping, dusting, window washing. Cleaning may be located in all areas of the building and outside in the surrounding public neighborhood areas, as well as other buildings within the HOC campus
- Performs periodic walks throughout the facility to detect hazards. Monitor building operations in the absence of other staff as assigned
- Uses appropriate administrative, fiscal, physical, and technical safeguards to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and security of CCEW client protected health information (PHI), per regulations outlined in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
- As a mandated reporter, follows all procedures outlined in agency policies and procedures to report to the proper agency when there is suspicion and/or confirmation that a child or adult has been a victim of abuse or neglect
- Assist in supervision, training, and orientation of community volunteers and client volunteers in the cleanliness of restrooms and common areas
- High School Diploma, or GED
- At least one (1) year prior experience in all aspects of janitorial work; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proof of COVID Vaccination
- Lift up to 50 pounds
MORE WAYS TO APPLY!
- Call our office at 509-747-6011 for a phone interview today!
- Download the ExpressJobs App and apply directly from your mobile device.
- Complete an online application at www.expresspros.com - submit it to the Spokane, WA location
Express Employment Pros can help you find the type of job that is a suitable fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support! We're locally owned and operated with the support and stability of an international headquarters with four decades of staffing and HR expertise. It's the best of both worlds - small business flexibility, big company resources. We are ISO certified and follow all government guidelines. For a list of many of our open positions please visit: Express Spokane Job Openings
Express Office: Spokane
331 West Main
Spokane, WA 99201