Diversion Specialist - $500 Sign-On Bonus
Located in Spokane, WA
Salary: $20.10/hr + $500 Sign-On Bonus
Full time and part time positions available!
$20.10/hr + $500 Sign on Bonus
This position is responsible for diverting individuals from the homeless housing arena, assessing individuals for homeless housing services and providing case management/triage services for community based resources.
Why You'll Love This Job:
- Work for a well known non-profit
- Help people in need
- Team-oriented position!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Divert individuals from entering the homeless arena by providing alternative services, referrals, and mediation to resolve barriers to housing stability and prevent homelessness
- Conduct assessments for individuals who are seeking homeless housing services and implement HFCA/Diversion policies and procedures
- Triage emergent needs identified through the assessment process, both at potential shelter enrollment in order to divert from shelter stay OR as identified by case management team
- Uses appropriate administrative, fiscal, physical, and technical safeguards to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and security of CCEW client protected health information (PHI), per regulations outlined in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
- As a mandated reporter, follows all procedures outline sin agency policies and procedures to report to the proper agency when there is suspicion and/or confirmation that a child or adult has been the victim of abuse or neglect
- Must have a BA in Social Services or equivalent life experience and at least two (2) years prior experience in the direct service field
- Successfully pass background check applicable to position
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
MORE WAYS TO APPLY!
- Call our office at 509-747-6011 for a phone interview today!
- Download the ExpressJobs App and apply directly from your mobile device.
- Complete an online application at www.expresspros.com - submit it to the Spokane, WA location
Express Employment Pros can help you find the type of job that is a suitable fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support! We're locally owned and operated with the support and stability of an international headquarters with four decades of staffing and HR expertise. It's the best of both worlds - small business flexibility, big company resources. We are ISO certified and follow all government guidelines. For a list of many of our open positions please visit: Express Spokane Job Openings
Express Office: Spokane
331 West Main
Spokane, WA 99201