Supply Chain Analyst III
Located in Exton, PA
Salary: $20.00 - $25.00/ hour (DOE)
Supply Chain Analyst III – $20.00 - $25.00/ hour (DOE)
A large manufacturing company in Exton with an international presence is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst III. The person to fill this role must be self-directed, with the ability to communicate their findings, make recommendations, and facilitate change. He/ she must be comfortable working with individuals at all organizational levels.
This position uses analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict, and enhance supply chain processes. Job scope includes: assembling data, analyzing performance, identifying problems, and developing recommendations which support SCM planning and operations.
- Gathers and interprets relevant data (costs, productivity, demand patterns, etc.)
- Investigates problems, finds root causes, and develops solutions
- Develops periodic performance reports and distributes them to stakeholders
- Monitors performance KPIs for compliance and reporting
- Provides analytical support for projects, new business opportunities, and proposals
- Coordinates updating daily, weekly, monthly dashboards and scorecards
What we look for in Production Scheduler:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Sequel Server experience - broad range of computer skills—database, spreadsheet, statistics, and logistics software packages
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; familiar with logistics and production planning concepts (e.g., just-in-time, materials requirement planning)
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positions
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Pennsylvania, and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Chester County (Main Line)
215 Lancaster Avenue
Malvern, PA 19355