Located in New Orleans, LA
We are looking for a Shop Machinist to work for an industrial and marine repair company in New Orleans. Primarily responsible for remanufacturing marine and industrial parts (some mechanical - dismantle/reassemble machinery).
Pay: $25 / hour
- Must have the ability to program and operate:
- CNC Mill, Hass 4-Axis 34" X 84" table
- CNC Lathe, Masak Nexus 450M with swing/diameter of 30" X 120” between centers
- CNC Lathe, Puma 740 with a swing diameter of 34" X 120" between centers
- At least 5 years of experience programming CNC machines (vertical lathes with large milling)
- Ability to obtain a TWIC card
- Valid Driver's License in LA
- Monday through Sunday from 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM but could work as late as 7:00 PM and on weekends.
- Lots of overtime is available.
Express Office: New Orleans
1000 South Norman C Francis Parkway
New Orleans, LA 70125