Located in Moses Lake, WA
A local company is searching for a forklift technician who will have core responsibilities in maintaining and repairing various forklifts for the warehouse or plant. The technician will serve a vital role within the company, working on a variety of forklift types, including building, and assembling mechanical components, repairing common mechanical issues in forklifts, and running diagnostic tests to discover potential issues. Our technicians will most often work independently but will occasionally be expected to work well in a team setting on major projects.
- Inspect forklift engines and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspect forklift computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts, etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise operators/drivers on proper forklift use
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Keep logs on work and issues.
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protection against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals, etc.
Location: Quincy, WA
Position Type: Full-time, Evaluation to Hire
Schedule: Varies per Company
- Ability to handle various tools (e.g. pliers) & heavy equipment (e.g. lift)
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of forklifts
- Proven experience as an forklift mechanic
EASY WAYS TO APPLY NOW!
In addition to a GREAT job, Express also offers:
- WA sick leave policy
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
- Scholarship opportunities
CALL OR TEXT EXPRESS FOR MORE INFO TODAY, 509-765-0322
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including all Administrative, Commercial, and Light Industrial positions. We find jobs for over 1,000 people every year in the Grant County/Moses Lake area. Let us help you today!
For a complete list of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com/moseslakewa.
Express Office: Moses Lake
131 West 4th Avenue
Moses Lake, WA 98837