Located in Green Bay, WI
Our client was founded in 1996 in Green Bay, WI. They are committed in providing high-quality products such as towel and tissue products to customers Nationwide. As a Forklift Operator you will provide accurate product needed for each machine and transport and stage all finished goods from the machine to the appropriate staging area. This position will work simultaneously within the warehouse (shipping/receiving/transportation) team and will be crossed trained to assist when needed. Be willing to learn, be reliable and a team player and you will succeed!
Forklift Operator job highlights:
- $16-$20+/hr – based on experience
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift available
- Full benefit package once hired permanently
- Cross-training opportunities with advancement opportunities
- Clean, safe, and fun work environment
Responsibilities of Forklift Operators:
- Perform daily duties pertaining to Lift Truck Safety Check Lists.
- Primary responsibility is to supply the converting machines with necessary raw materials and packaging materials, while taking away finished production and inventorying of finished production
- Monitor the warehouse equipment and report maintenance problems to the Logistics & Warehouse Manager and Maintenance Personnel.
- Re-slot and consolidate warehouse inventory as needed while maintaining inventory integrity and accuracy.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized warehouse.
- Communicate any unsafe, improperly maintained, or nonconforming issues in a timely manner.
- Conduct cycle counts/recounts as assigned by Warehouse Coordinator.
- All other tasks as assigned
- Computer skills to include basic skills with the ability to learn reporting within the company systems, including WMS
Qualifications of Forklift Operators:
- High school Diploma or Equivalent is required
- Lead/motivate by positive example, exhibiting a can-do attitude
- Actively support company initiatives through words and actions
- Personally, comply with the policies set forth in the NPS Handbook
- From time to time, may be required to stay beyond their shift (with very little notice) to resolve process issues, or participate in team problem solving
- Flexibility for nonstandard work hours – flexible with own shifts and work hours
- Must be proficient in reading and writing English
- Ability to multi-task and interact with internal and external customers
- Maintain inventory accuracy throughout assigned task(s)
- Have the physical ability to perform manual labor, which may include:
- Physical requirements: climbing, bending, repetitive motions, standing/sitting for long periods, lift up to 45 lbs.
Benefits as an Express associate:
- Holiday Pay
- Medical Benefits
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Free Training Opportunities
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Full benefit package once hired by the client company
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
To Apply: Call Express Employment Professionals of Green Bay at 920-940-6000 and ask for Barb
Express Office: Green Bay
2271 Fox Heights Lane
Green Bay, WI 54304