Located in Green Bay, WI
Our client was founded in 1996 in Green Bay, WI. They are committed in providing high-quality products such as towel and tissue products to customers Nationwide. As a Machine Operator you will work with state-of-the-art equipment to deliver the best products in the industry. Be willing to learn, be reliable and a team player and you will succeed!
Machine Operator Job Highlights:
• $16 - $20+/hr – based on experience
• 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift available
• Full benefit package once hired permanently
• Cross-training opportunities with advancement opportunities
• Clean, safe, and fun work environment
Responsibilities of Machine Operators:
• Set up machine and make necessary changes to ensure quality material is produced
• Identify and solve immediate and short-term machine quality, waste, delay and safety issues.
• Perform quality control tests on all materials manufactured
• Keep records up to date and communicate fully with other team members.
• Run the machine at the maximum speed (as stated on the standards sheet for the product running) with low waste, while producing a quality product meeting and customer requirements.
• Perform roll changes, thread the machine, trouble shoot, make diameter, perforation cut, tension, and log saw adjustments.
• Responsible for cleaning the machine and work area creating a clean and safe working environment.
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications of Machine Operators:
• High school Diploma or Equivalent is required
• Manufacturing experience a plus but not necessary
• Strong attention to detail, self-motivated, good communication skills, willingness to learn
• Must be able to work overtime, holidays and weekends as scheduled and required as required by the company
• Basic computer knowledge
• Have a strong ability to problem-solve.
• Be punctual, meticulous, have the willingness to learn and cross train
Benefits as an Express associate:
• Holiday Pay
• Medical Benefits
• Free Employee Assistance Program
• Free Training Opportunities
• Scholarship Opportunities
• Full benefit package once hired by the client company
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
To Apply: Call Express Employment Professionals of Green Bay at 920-940-6000 and ask for Barb
Express Office: Green Bay
2271 Fox Heights Lane
Green Bay, WI 54304