HR Manager - Business Operations Manager
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits!
We’re looking for a Business Office Manager who is excited to join our passionate, authentic and courageous team. We’re uncompromising in the pursuit of excellence: our core values are more than just words on a page - we live and breathe them. To work at BCG is to make a promise to help our clients and our employees achieve their wildest dreams. Our mission is to be the best and happiest commercial glass & door company in Oregon.
Who You Are!
Our successful Business Office Manager will ideally have experience in Human Resources, including full cycle recruiting, and accounting. They’ll be highly organized, energetic, process-oriented and people savvy. The most successful candidates will be both big-picture and detail oriented, authentic and passionate. They’ll have a high IQ & EQ, enjoy working independently and collaboratively, be focused and able to juggle multiple priorities. The most successful candidates will be flexible and nimble as well as be great at implementation and follow-through. The most successful candidates will also be tenacious, accountable, robustly playful, inspired and inspiring. They will be comfortable with change, addressing differences and conflict while simultaneously also humble and eager to receive and integrate feedback. They’ll also bring great care, integrity, optimism and customer service to all they do. This is an in-office role based in Bend.
What You Get to Do!
This role works independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively, serving to monitor and manage Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, and Recruiting to ensure: the integrity of our information and systems, that we hire great people, and that everyone is trained. Our Business Office Manager will:
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly financial responsibilities are completed with detail, accuracy, completeness and timeliness:
- Spearhead recruiting efforts for all levels of the organization
- Organize and facilitate, new hire orientations
- Be the facility’s ambassador of our company culture
- Serve as HR Manager over employee relations and development, payroll and benefits administration, compliance and leadership development
- Coordinate regular performance reviews, reward and discipline as needed, address complaints, and resolve problems
- Maintain employee files, ensure everyone is up to date on certifications, licenses, etc., and respond to record requests
- Collect payments and execute deposits
- Backup our receptionist on the front desk, on the phone, etc. with great customer service
- Be the backup “Manager on Call” periodically
- Continuously improve systems and processes
- Protect the organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Collaborate with others regarding Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, and Human Resources
- Work cooperatively with all levels of employees, management and external agencies
What You Will Bring
- AA degree in business or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources
- SHRM-CP or PHR preferred
- Previous bookkeeping experience preferred
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Construction industry experience is a plus
- Passion for the work you do and the people you do it with!
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702