Medical Equipment Assembly -2nd Shift- $16.50/hr
Located in Dexter, MI
Salary: $16.50 hour
We are looking for an entry level Assembler to help create Medical devices. You will ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product.
You must have good manual dexterity. Ability to read instructions represented in manuals, drawings, schematics etc. and follow them with precision is extremely important.
These positions are willing to train!
2nd shift: 3pm - 11:15pm (Monday - Friday, Overtime required when needed)
Pay rates: 2nd shift: $16.50/hr
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
- Check output to ensure highest quality
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
Please apply to this posting or contact Angela at Express Employment for more details: 517-546-5627
Express Office: Howell (Brighton)
2160 Grand River Annex
Brighton, MI 48114