Technical Project Director
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits!
A well-established, growing, full-service digital marketing agency in beautiful Bend, Oregon is seeking an experienced Project Director to join their team. We work with a range of intriguing clients, including leaders in the craft beverage, franchise, automotive, beauty, and lawn care industries. We love what we do, and we have fun doing it! We are looking for an experienced Project Director that will be responsible for the successful implementation of client projects. If you have a passion for managing projects in such a way that your team feels supported and proud of their work, and clients are blown away by the benefit to their business, then we want to hear from you!
Where You Get to Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114.
What You Get to Do!
This position is for you if you love interacting with clients and staff, can see the big picture with an eye for detail, can anticipate challenges and opportunities, and understand the bottom-line business benefit of our work for our clients and our agency. You will oversee a talented team of digital marketing specialists and web developers, lead client meetings, negotiate deadlines and be accountable for project milestones. You will be involved in project scoping and launch, working with the team to deliver outcomes, negotiate dates and deliverables, manage project budgets and ensure we are meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- Project scoping, estimates, and budgeting
- Leading team and client meetings
- Managing a team of specialists
- Anticipating challenges and opportunities
- Proposing and negotiating any change in scope
- Accountability for meeting milestones and deliverables
- Address any issues in a timely and constructive manner
- Conduct project retrospectives for continuous process improvement
- Communicate regularly with senior management
- Utilize current project management tools
- Evaluate prospective tools to help with efficiency
- Continuously learn and advise on process improvements
- Collaborate with peers in sales, finance, and human resources
- Promote a positive, can-do culture and have fun doing it!
What You Will Bring:
- At least 5 years of experience in a senior project management role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of business finance and budgets
- Team performance management experience
- Professional demeanor and the ability to engage and manage clients
- Experience in a digital marketing agency or similar environment is a big plus
- Passion for the work you do and the people you do it with!
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702