Welder/Fabricator 1st and 3rd shifts
Located in York, PA
Salary: $20.00 to $26.00/DOE
Hours: 1st shift: 6am-2:30pm but requires flexibility either before or after shift (8 hours with unpaid 30 min break)
3rd Shift: 9:30-6:00 S-Th (Train on 1st, transition to 3rd)
***First day report at 8:30 am for orientation***
Dress code: Jeans/T-shirt, steel toed shoes, nothing offensive, no Jewelry, no holes, rips or tears
Length of assignment: Evaluation Hire (temp to hire) depending on job performance, attitude, and attendance
Assigned to the Welding / Beveling department; candidate must maintain a high level of productivity and safety awareness while working as part of a team to produce customer assemblies.
Summary of Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
• Fabricating and welding products to the drawings and production voucher specifications using the correct materials and to the appropriate welding procedures.
• The Candidate must be able to select the proper sequence of fitting and welding to meet the specifications of the quality program and due dates as assigned.
• Candidate must post inspect welded assemblies produced to insure tolerances; maintaining high quality results; also completing the appropriate quality documentation and production voucher information.
• The Candidate will be required to flame/plasma bevel precision parts to customer drawings and tolerances, prior experience is a plus but not mandatory.
• Candidate must maintain a clean / orderly work area at all times.
• Forklift and Crane operation will be required, prior experience is a plus, but not required.
• Candidate must adhere to all safety policies and procedures in place at the facility.
• Candidate must complete all training sessions as required
• 3 years prior experience in a fabrication facility or a recent graduate from a welder certification program with a welding certification in GMAW as specified by (AWS D1.1 Structural Welding Code).
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our York office: 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com
Express Office: York
2210 East Market Street
York, PA 17402