Security (unarmed) - Crisis Care Clinic
Located in Birmingham, AL
Salary: $15.00 - $19.26, dep on exper.
$15.00 - $19.26 /hr. to start, depending on experience. SHIFTS AVAILABLE:
- Full Time (Mon-Fri): 11:00pm - 7:30am
- Part Time (every other weekend): 7:00 AM – 7:30 PM; 7:30 pm - 7:00 am
Check Out These FULL TIME Benefits!
- BCBS medical and dental insurance
- Retirement plan through the state Retirement Systems of Alabama
- Cafeteria Plan which allows you to deduct insurance premiums AND CHILDCARE COSTS on a “pre-tax” basis (saves you moola!)
- 13.5 PAID LEAVE DAYS; ramps up to 19.5 days …
- PLUS 13.5 paid Sick Days per year…
- PLUS 3 Personal Days per year + 1 Employee Appreciation Day…
- PLUS 12 paid Holidays per year!
Here's What Makes YOU a Great Candidate:
- Education: High school graduate or GED. PLEASE HAVE COPY OF DIPLOMA or GED CERTIFICATE WITH YOU FOR INTERVIEW.
- Valid AL drivers license
- General knowledge & awareness re: maintaining a secure location
- Trained in or willing to be trained in crisis intervention, specifically Therapeutic Options
- Ability to lift 50 lbs from time to time
- Must be able to function under limited supervision
- Able to implement & monitor policies, procedures and program objectives
- Good verbal & written communication skills; ABLE TO MAINTAIN CONFIDENTIALITY
- STRONG INTERPERSONAL SKILLS; able to easily adjust to changing demands & priorities in professional & composed manner
- Demonstrable organizational / time management abilities
- Ability to respond to emergency & crisis situations while maintaining composure
Here's What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for securing the premises and personnel through patrolling the facility, monitoring surveillance equipment, performing safety inspections and safety searches throughout the building as directed by management and or provider.
- Checking in and searching all new admissions for safety including patient belongings and documenting as required per policy.
- Responsible for intervening and managing crisis situations as needed through utilizing Therapeutic Options techniques.
- Document & report any negative or suspicious activity, along with equipment or property damage, illegal activities, and unauthorized individuals to appropriate authorities.
- Sounds alarms as needed and responds to all emergencies as authorized by policies and procedures.
- Controls flow of traffic by directing clients, law enforcement and ambulance to appropriate points of entry and designated areas to be treated.
- Monitors and observes milieu, triage, and patient care areas to maintain safety and minimize disturbances.
- Perform hourly safety checks of hallways, stairwells, restrooms, grounds and other public as well as other unsupervised places.
- Inspects all locks, windows, doors, and gates for unauthorized use and tampering.
- Complete all required documentation daily and as needed per policy.
If seriously interested in being a part of this great new community resource, please apply any of 3 ways – WE WILL CALL YOU BACK:
- Email an updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE PUT “Unarmed Clinic Security” in the email subject, and let us know if interested in the full or part time openings.
- Apply online – click the button below to get started.
- You can also call me afterwards at 205-981-1141, Option 2.
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242