Located in Longmont, CO
Salary: $20.00 - $23.00/hour
A successful manufacturer of alternative power systems and related products is hiring a Shipping Coordinator to complete a variety of warehouse and inventory duties including Hazardous Materials shipping. This position is responsible for clearly communicating with Order Administration, Materials Management, Production Staff, and others to ensure shipment of goods to customers accurately and on time.
Job tasks for the Shipping Coordinator include:
- Prepare Packing Lists and Bills of Lading for outgoing shipments
- Schedule pickups with freight carriers
- Verify accuracy and completeness of all shipping labels
- Act as backup Receiver to receive incoming components
- Inspect physical goods for accuracy against packing list
- Identify damage and complete receiving in ERP system
- Provide shipping quotes in a timely manner to sales personnel for order quoting
- Assembly of electrical and mechanical components as required
- Accurately update shipping and ERP systems with information as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Pay: $20.00 - $23.00/hour
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
Location: Longmont, CO
Position Type: Full-time
Shipping Coordinator Qualifications: 3+ years shipping/inventory experience required. Must have experience with hazmat shipping as well.
EASY WAYS TO APPLY NOW!
- Call our office 303-678-1608 for a phone interview today
- Schedule a phone interview online by using our calendly link
- Complete an online application at www.expresspros.com - submit it to the Longmont location.
- Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to a GREAT job, Express also offers:
- ACA-compliant medical coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Scholarship opportunities
Employee Assistance Program:
- Consultations with professionals in areas such as marriage, family, anxiety, & substance abuse
- Help regarding financial, childcare, eldercare, legal & daily living issues
- Resources for better health and wellness
ExpressLearn Skills Training:
- Free courses in Accounting, Customer Service, Software, Workplace Skills – many more!
- Free courses in Interviewing & Job Search, Time Management and Conflict Management
All these resources are available for Part-time, Full-time, Temporary, or Long-term employees!
CALL OR TEXT EXPRESS FOR MORE INFO TODAY! 303-678-1608
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including all Administrative, Commercial, and Light Industrial positions. We find jobs for over 1,000 people every year in Boulder and Southwest Weld Counties. Let us help you today!
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com/longmontco
Express Office: Longmont/Boulder
275 South Main Street
Longmont, CO 80501