Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits!
Are you driven to win by supporting your teammates? Are you passionate about the environment? One of Central Oregon’s leading employers is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to join their onsite team!
Where You Get to Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114.
What You Get to Do!
The Staff Accountant - AP will play a key role in managing and planning the many and various financial transactions and results of this growing business. This position provides an exciting opportunity to interact with and provide support to, all functions of the global business. This role has the potential to expand in multiple directions as the needs of the business change. We are an entrepreneurial driven, fast paced organization with decade long, double-digit growth that hires highly motivated and trained professionals for our teams.
This is a unique opportunity for a collaborative, influential, data driven accountant that wants to work across multiple functions that are fundamentally changing the nature of the global food supply. We're looking for those who can provide financial expertise to multiple business partners, review company and global trends and convert that information into meaningful financial forecasting, and provide regular insight and recommendations on systems, processes, and improvements.
- Month end journal entries and reconciliations, review and prepare while ensuring accuracy and completeness along with detailed commentary.
- Month end reporting, helping provide clear, credible and timely financial results.
- Own Accounts Payable:
- Matching, coding and entering Invoices.
- Resolving accounts payable issues with vendors.
- Reconciling and reporting on the AP ledgers.
- Day to day management of payments.
- Ensure accuracy of records in the ERP and Bank system.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent accounting background and knowledge of accounting and finance compliance, month end closing, general ledger, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis.
- Enthusiasm for teamwork at multiple levels and across multiple functions of the organization.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- Previous experience with ERP systems and a history of being able to quickly adapt to new applications.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of applications, including practical experience with Excel.
- Passion for the work you do and the people you do it with!
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702