Our client is currently looking for a shipper/receiver to join their team. The shipper/receiver is responsible for the safe and efficient loading and unloading of materials. The client is looking for a reliable, hard-working, and dedicated individual to join their team.
- Safe and efficient loading and unloading of trailers using a forklift, Combilift and crane.
- Frequent heavy lifting of materials
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of all shipping and receiving documents
- Ensure documents are cross checked with purchase/sales orders for accuracy and received in the system daily
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 1-2 years experience in a shipping and receiving role is required
- Experience in a manufacturing/warehouse setting is preferred
- Experience in the steel industry is considered an asset
- Safety conscious attitude
- Overtime hours may be required