Maintenance Technician II
Located in Seymour, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A Seymour Manufacturer that has been in business for over 70 years is looking to grow their team.
- This is publicly traded company has over 100 location worldwide
- The Maintenance Technician II is responsible for performing predictive/preventative maintenance, basic troubleshooting and kitting to ensure part are available for maintenance preparation for the next day.
- $20-$28/hr based upon experience
- Company willing to pay for continued education in Maintenance
- Immediate medical, dental, vision insurance individual and family, and other voluntary benefit options
- 401K match
- Paid holidays, vacation, sick days
- Employee Share Purchase Plans
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm, Overtime available
- On-call rotating schedule
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of mobile equipment.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals, blueprints and work orders.
How to apply: Email me your resume at Kristen.Krockenberger@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9507 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 2451 W. Jonathan Moore Pike Columbus, IN 47201
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Columbus
2451 West Jonathan Moore Pike
Columbus, IN 47201