Located in Indianapolis, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- Machinist needed for a South Indianapolis Fabrication Shop!
- Artistic job shop that prides themselves in their custom detail and high quality of work
- Great company to get your foot in the door with and they promote from within!
- The Machinist will be responsible for running Haas Mills and Mazak Lathes, performing setups, changeovers, and offsets.
- The Machinist will be responsible for programming using Mastercam, the company is open to little to no experience with programming. The candidate must be willing to learn.
- Additionally, the machinist will work with G&M code and quality inspection tools.
- $20-25/hour based on experience
- PTO and holiday time
- Health insurance
Schedule: 2nd shift
- Mechanically inclined
- Previous experience with Haas Mills and Mazak Lathes
- Previous experience with Mastercam programming is a plus
- Previous experience with quality inspection tools
- The ability to read and interpret blueprints/ drawings
How to apply: Email me your resume at Kristen.Krockenberger@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9507 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143