Located in Indianapolis, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- Electronic Technician needed for Southside Indy Electronic Parts Supplier
- The Technician will be assembling and performing in-depth quality checks on electronic components
- Medical Benefits
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Have several fun work events through the year
- 1st shift, Mon-Fri, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Associates Degree or 2 years’ experience in testing and troubleshooting electronic devices to component level
- Experience with radio frequencies or cellular testing/simulation devices a plus
- Experience with oscilloscopes, multimeters and signal generators
- Soldering experience
How to apply: Email me your resume at Kristen.Krockenberger@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9507 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143