Express Employment Professionals is helping a local hotel and apartment complex find maintenance technicians! Starting pay would be 22/hr, open to higher depending on experience. Day shift, so you can have your evenings to yourself. Express offers great benefits including medical, vision, dental and 401K. Come join our big family of hardworking professionals!
To perform building upkeep and repairs, building maintenance worker''''s duties and responsibilities often include:
- Maintaining records of any work and inspections done on-premises
- Performing inventory on repair supplies
- Keeping repair tools and supplies clean and organized
- Setting up repair appointments with mechanics or electricians when needed
- Making and installing new furniture or equipment
- Ensuring all safety systems are functioning properly, including smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Conducting routine maintenance on equipment and building systems
- Completing safety checks on systems and equipment
- Doing pest control, pool maintenance and landscaping
- Performing general maintenance tasks for the building or buildings, such as window washing, drywall repair, plastering, carpentry, flooring repair, painting and more
- Detecting, identifying and repairing building issues, like basic problems with the building''''s electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems
- Responding to and completing tenant or supervisor maintenance requests.
Please apply online at firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person 15227 N 87th St, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Call and Ask for our Skilled Trades recruiter at 480-355-3100