Administrative Assistant / Accounts Payable
Located in Longmont, CO
A municipal department in Longmont is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support their busy end/start of fiscal year period. This position performs both administrative and accounting duties including maintaining office supplies and updating monthly budget reports.
Job tasks for the Administrative Assistant include:
- Receive and pay invoices
- Create blanket PO’s
- P-Card reconciliations
- Track maintenance contracts for equipment
- Order departmental office supplies
- Order cleaning and paper products for janitorial department
- File and label laboratory reports
- Maintain and update monthly budget reports
- Organize monthly billings for outside analysts
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00/hour
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 4-6 hours/day
8:00am-12:00pm while training, flexible start times after training completed
Location: Longmont, CO
Position Type: Part-time, flexible hours once trained
Administrative Assistant Qualifications: Previous administrative or AP/AR experience required.
EASY WAYS TO APPLY NOW!
- Call our office 303-678-1608 for a phone interview today
- Schedule a phone interview online by using our calendly link
- Complete an online application at www.expresspros.com - submit it to the Longmont location.
In addition to a GREAT job, Express also offers:
- ACA-compliant medical coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Scholarship opportunities
Employee Assistance Program:
- Consultations with professionals in areas such as marriage, family, anxiety, & substance abuse
- Help regarding financial, childcare, eldercare, legal & daily living issues
- Resources for better health and wellness
ExpressLearn Skills Training:
- Free courses in Accounting, Customer Service, Software, Workplace Skills – many more!
- Free courses in Interviewing & Job Search, Time Management and Conflict Management
All these resources are available for Part-time, Full-time, Temporary, or Long-term employees!
CALL OR TEXT EXPRESS FOR MORE INFO TODAY! 303-678-1608
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including all Administrative, Commercial, and Light Industrial positions. We find jobs for over 1,000 people every year in Boulder and Southwest Weld Counties. Let us help you today!
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com/longmontco
Express Office: Longmont/Boulder
275 South Main Street
Longmont, CO 80501