Production Worker - Greenville
Located in Greenville, IL
Salary: $17.50/hr-$18.50/hr, BOE
We are looking for multiple Production Technicians to join a growing team. The Production Technicians will be cooking, steeping, drying, milling, grinding, cleaning, sanitation, and packaging flour. Duties include:
- Utilizing a kettle, steeping tanks, Rotor mill, grinders, and bag house to produce masa flour.
- Monitor machine temps and actions and make necessary adjustments as needed
- To be cross trained on Sanitation- cleaning of production area using various cleaning tools, hoses, scrubbing
- Working with production leads to ensure plant success in FDA manufacturing, cleanliness, and efficiency standards.
- Assist anywhere needed to meet production goals.
- Achieving company quality standards throughout production for all products.
- Assist in some maintenance while maintaining a safe work environment always following best safety practices.
- Operate forklifts including scissor lift.
- Operate packaging Equipment
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Walking up/down 3 flights of stairs throughout the day
- Attention to detail and time management skills
Express Office: Edwardsville
20 Junction Drive West
Glen Carbon, IL 62034