Parts Delivery Driver

Share

Located in Indianapolis, IN

Salary: $19/hour

Delivery Driver:

Company on the South West side of Indy is looking for a driver for local routes in Indiana. Drivers will deliver and pick up heavy duty truck parts and equipment to/from dealerships and customers.  Driving is roughly 75% of the time and will be loading/unloading trucks.  Remaining 25% of time will be spent in warehouse doing shipping, receiving, pulling parts, stocking, packing, etc. 

Pay/Benefits:

  • $19/hour
  • Benefits available upon hire
    • Medical, Dental, Vision
    • Short term/long term medical 
    • 401K

Schedule:

  • 8am-5pm Monday-Friday w/ some possible OT during the weekday as needed.  Also upon hire associates are expected to rotate Saturday work scehdule.

Job Summary/Company Information: 

  • This facility is located on the South West side of Indianapolis
  • Associate will be driving local routes and operating a pick-up truck to deliver and pick up medium to heavy duty truck parts and equipment.

Requirements:

  • Ability to work in a fast-paced/physically demanding environment.  
  • Valid driver’s license
  • Ability to drive a standard pickup truck
  • Effectively map locations
  • Load truck- includes heavy lifting 

Easy Ways to Apply: 

  • Call our Recruiting Center at 317-888-5700 to complete a quick phone interview.
  • Text JOBS to 317-888-5075 to request a call from an Express recruiter.
  • After hours, complete your application at ExpressIndySouth.com

About Us:

Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting and Finance positions.

We are located at 201 S. Emerson Ave. Suite 110, Greenwood, IN 46143 and can be reached at 317-888-5700.

Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Suite 110
Greenwood, IN 46143
Apply Now