Located in Medford, OR
Salary: 64k + DOE
Express is currently looking for a Finance Analyst to work with one of the fastest growing tech companies in Southern Oregon. Come work with a great team and a a brand new facility coming online in late 2022.
Job Summary: This position will have primary responsibility for the development and maintenance of the company’s operating budgets and forecasts, cash management and planning, and longer-term planning projects to support growth in the company’s business. This position reports to the Manager of General Ledger Accounting and will work directly with the Chief Financial Officer and President on projects as necessary.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Development and maintenance of the company’s operating budgets and fiscal year plan.
- Coordination and management of annual budget meeting process.
- Analysis and reporting of variances to budgets.
- Updates to fiscal year forecasts during the course of the year.
- Treasury and cash management for the company and subsidiary companies.
- Review of daily cash activity to ensure adequate funding to meet obligations at all entities.
- Short term and long-term cash projections to support treasury planning.
- Development and maintenance of longer term (3-5 year) projections to support financing activities.
- Evaluation of return on investment for capital expenditures on production equipment and other infrastructure.
- Support to special projects as required to support business planning and strategy
- Strong communication skills to effectively interface with others inside and outside the Accounting department, as required.
- Get along with others.
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds and 41+ pounds as a two-person lift.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- High level of proficiency with personal computers. Strong Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Access, and Internet usage. Database query and reporting expertise.
- Proactive and responsive, able to ask the right questions and raise flags appropriately.
- "Can do" teamwork attitude, ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to take initiative and willingness to learn.
- Ability to function well in a high passed and times stressful environment.
- Ability to work independently.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting. Minimum of 2 years of financial planning & analysis or treasury management experience.
- Strong financial modeling expertise, analytical skills, sound understanding of accounting principles, and mastery of the differences between P&L and cash flow. Experience working with senior functional managers and peers across an organization.
Position is fulltime with a competitive wage and excellent benefits package.
Express Office: Medford
3523 Arrowhead Drive
Medford, OR 97504