We are hiring a full time, benefit eligible Maintenance Technician who will work with an upbeat and efficient team in ensuring all maintenance tasks are completed in a safe, efficient, and accurate manner with minimal downtime. This role will support our 2nd Shift, 4x10''s, 4 pm - 2:30 am.
This role will manage and maintain the packaging, fermentation, the facility, and other equipment to ensure all maintenance tasks are completed in a safe, efficient, and accurate manner with minimal production downtime. Support and perform day to day tasks for all new projects and equipment improvements in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Assist with PM, reliability, and spare part management of the companies packaging equipment and any equipment associated with the pack line.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform daily packaging maintenance activities including minimizing setup/teardown/changeover downtime
- Work with the packaging, fermentation and plant supervision on continuous improvement projects for the packaging, fermentation and operations departments
- Perform packaging preventative maintenance program tasks including spare parts management
- Promotes food safety and quality awareness throughout the organization
- Assist with inventory management of all new/replacement packaging equipment and parts
- Organize and execute installation of packaging and fermentation equipment.
- Assist/coordinate the maintenance work order system.
- Coordinate the maintenance inspections of packaging equipment on a periodic basis.
- Follow and enforce all Humm and customer operating procedures.
- Follow Humm policies, safety rules, Standard Operating Procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices and Food Safety Management System including logout/tagout SOP and confined space SOP’s.
- Maintain constructive working relationships with all staff.
- Assist in all other duties assigned by supervisor and/or management.
- Champion the company culture and values
- Embrace, practice and support Humm policies, Standard Operating Procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices
- Maintain constructive working relationships with employees and other department heads
- Being part of the Win