Located in Pensacola, FL
- Research, program, plan, design and administer building projects for clients.
- Apply knowledge of architectural design, construction detail, construction procedures, zoning and building codes, and building materials and systems.
- Work in tandem with highly collaborative multi-discipline teams.
- Prepare schematic design development and construction documents in compliance with construction, architectural and office standards using applicable safety and building codes.
- Be able to multi-task and deliver multiple projects simultaneously while remaining accurate in preparation of design and construction documents delivered on time to the client.
- Review and approve scopes, budgets, and schedules for projects.
- Develop professional service proposals, provide management of assigned projects through design and construction phases.
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Minimum of 2-3 years commercial architecture drafting experience
- Understand construction detailing-plans, sections, and elevations
- Capable of producing construction documents as part of a team, sense of deadlines, punctual, detail oriented, juggle multiple projects.
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills
Express Office: Pensacola
7100 Plantation Road
Pensacola, FL 32504