Successful, Award Winning Office of Express Employment Professionals is hiring for a Recruiting Specialist in the Carol Stream area. Come join our award winning office that are adding these positions due to strong growth.
As a Recruiting Specialist, you will help be a critical part of our recruiting and interviewing process.
Does the following describe you?
- Personable, determined, and driven to make a difference.
- Multitasking and professionalism are natural habits. Your ideal work environment is team-centered, competitive, and a place where you get rewarded for your efforts.
- Helping people motivates you. You see the potential in every person and situation, responding to situations while considering others first.
- Comfortable in an office environment, expects professional results, and desires to solve problems. You are driven by a fast pace and change.
Do you have the following requirements/experience?
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Type 50 + wpm (able to accurately enter applicant information while on the phone)
- Positive, friendly, and upbeat attitude
- Enjoy talking to people and really learning about them
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Recruiting or HR experience not required
- You will be reviewing candidates and resumes, setting up and conducting interviews
Our office has an outstanding reputation with our clients and associates, and a history of success and growth.
Express Culture & Values
We help people in our community find work every day. Since 1983, Express Employment Professionals has been helping people find work. We’ll teach the right person about the interviewing and placement process with our paid training program. If you are looking for a professional environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express. With more than 800 locations across the U. S., Canada, and South Africa, we are on a mission to put a million people to work annually.