Located in Troutdale, OR, OR
*** ALL JOBS LOCATED IN GRESHAM, OR***
OVERVIEW: We are seeking a task oriented and professional Bend Operator for our client company in Troutdale. This position will require you to be punctual and have strong customer service skills. This is an Evaluation to hire position with a company looking for long term committed employees who can work well independently.
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
- Set up, adjust and operate tube bending machinery and equipment to bend structural metal pipe, tube, bar, etc. to specifications.
- Fabricate directly from drawings, samples, or instructions without supervisions
- Ability to use both manual and CNC benders
- Ability to bend unfamiliar parts using only a full scale, without a POD sheet.
- Ability to do basic math, including decimals and percentages.
- Must be able to complete tooling changes and start-up and shut-down of machines
- Must have general knowledge of pre-determined, routine procedures to include loading and unloading of parts in machines, part inspection, blueprint reading, full scale drawing use and knowledge of inspection tool use.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Paychecks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Oregon Sick Pay
- Payment Cards and Direct Deposit available
Express Office: Gresham
1201 Southeast 223rd Avenue
Gresham, OR 97030