Electrical Assembly Technician - Direct Hire
Located in Lincoln, NE
Direct Hire Opportunity! Are you ready to start a new career with a company who allows you to grow both professionally and personally? Express Employment is currently looking for candidates whose education and interests focus on manufacturing and assembly of mechanical parts and components. We are looking for a hands-on individual who enjoys working with a team.
Primary Job Duties Include:
- Cut and organize frames and fabricated parts using prints and tools.
- Weld clean stainless equipment and small parts after the welding process and prior to assembly when needed.
- Assist in the testing of equipment when needed by taking direction from lead assembler or technician responsible for testing equipment.
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of electromechanical assembly or maintenance experience
- Experience reading blueprints and
- Proven work history with PLC's or equivalent education in engineering or electromechanical maintenance.
If you are interested in this opening and would like to know more, please contact Express Employment at 402-420-5800 for an immediate phone interview or apply online at www.Expresspros.com/lincolnne.
Express Office: Lincoln
4955 O Street
Lincoln, NE 68510