Customer Service Representative - Healthcare
Located in Green Bay, WI
Have a passion for customer service and want to use your skills to help patients? Interested in working in the healthcare field?
A local healthcare facility is looking to add a Customer Service Representative to their team! The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for fielding incoming patient calls regarding payment plans and insurance coverage. A qualified Customer Service Representative will have excellent communication, record keeping skills, and software skills. No medical background required.
Customer Service Representative Job Highlights:
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
- Pay is $18.00/hour
- Evaluation-to-hire, meaning the company wants you long-term!
- Possibility of remote work once hired
- No medical background necessary – they are willing to train!
What you will be doing:
- Communicate with patients regarding payment plans and insurance
- Make determination of services covered based on insurance information
- Advise patients of financial assistance available
- Take inbound calls and answer patient inquiries
- Take and record complaints and work to resolve patient issues
- Collect proper insurance information using various software
- Collect co-payments, deductibles, and deposits
- Other duties as assigned
What they are looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work the required hours of the position
- Must be able to type 40 WPM
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Teams
- Multitasking skills, including typing and speaking simultaneously
- Healthcare or insurance experience is a plus
- Must be respectful, trustworthy, and professional in both appearance and demeanor
- Must be able to provide proof of all required vaccinations
Express Office: Green Bay
2271 Fox Heights Lane
Green Bay, WI 54304