Packaging Technicians (BI) 1st shift
Located in Gainesville, GA
Salary: $20.00 hourly starting pay
- You cannot own birds or other poultry to work on this job. It could contaminate the plant.
- Must speak, read and write English... High school diploma and be fully vaccinated
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performing all responsibilities associated with final product packaging, including, but not limited to: Operating department machine lines (Label Machines) performing quality inspection of freeze dried product and diluent: Label printing verification: Preparation of final released product for transportation to Distribution: Cold room temp chart verification. All processes Must be documented in a timely manner with minimal errors.
- Act as backup to operate ampoule labelers or other areas as assigned
- Restock inventory ad supplies for department
- Clean and maintain organization of department
- Perform verifications as needed to ensure alliance with approved labeling.
- Operate Forklift: Move pallets and boxes in the department as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- management system
- Strong Basic Mathematical skills
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and carry 50 ft.
- Must be able to perform all physical aspects of the job, including but not limited to: pushing, pulling, squatting, bending, stooping, twisting and turning
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be flexible and be a good problem solver
- Manual Dexterity and visual acuity are important.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Preferred 2 years packaging experience.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Moderate basic computer skills, working knowledge of Word, Excel, Oracle (comparable inventory)
If interested please call Alex 678-780-3000
Apply in person in our office:
322 Oak St., Suite 5
Gainesville, Ga. 30501
Express Office: Gainesville
322 Oak Street
Gainesville, GA 30501