Production Manager - Vancouver WA
Located in Vancouver, WA
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits!
Well established, locally-owned manufacturer seeks an experienced Production Manager to join its Vancouver, USA factory management team.
Ideally the applicant will have a degree in Industrial Management, Industrial Engineering or Business Administration with five years of related real-world work experience. Additionally, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- A working knowledge and understanding of metal and wood fabrication equipment and techniques in a job shop environment.
- Ability to read and understand shop drawings and related bills of material.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to facilitate clear communication with line managers, materials buyer, engineering and the Plant Manager.
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and Access.
This is a detail-oriented position that contributes to smooth order flow and timely shipments through daily organization of incoming orders and by maintaining the master schedule.
The Production Manager reports to and functions under the guidance of the Plant Manager. The duties of the Production Manager include:
- Oversight of all manufacturing operations
- Efficient planning and scheduling of production jobs to achieve timely order fulfillment
- Forecasting and planning raw material requirements
- Plan and manage labor requirements to efficiently meet production schedules
- Develop workflow procedures and processes to achieve optimal efficiency
- Maintain policy and procedure manuals for the operation
- Oversight of shipping and receiving functions
- Oversight of safety and quality control policies and procedures
- Communicate regularly and clearly with Management
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702