Located in Indianapolis, IN
Salary: Up to $18/hr BOE
Experienced Carpenter Needed!
Evaluation to Hire
Local window company is looking for someone reliable and skilled to join their team!
We are looking for a qualified Carpenter to cut, fabricate and install wooden window frames according to specific specifications. A carpenter is an individual with great hand dexterity and an eye for detail. The ideal candidate will also have good knowledge of wood properties and other carpentry materials. Working with little supervision while following all health and safety standards is essential.
- Must be able to read blueprints, drawings, etc.
- Ability to use hand saws, table saws, hand tools, tape measure
- Cutting, shaping, and smoothing materials
- Must have proven experience as a Carpenter
- Good understanding of basic math- fractions, decimals
Call or text 317-251-3608.
E-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical and Dental
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
- PerksAtWork access for discounts on 1000s of items
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to 100+ free courses on ExpressLearn
Express Office: Indianapolis (East)
5060 East 62nd Street
Indianapolis, IN 46220